Our first SPORTS DAY is just around the corner.
FS1-Y2: Wed15th of Feb and Y3-Y6: Thurs16th of Feb from 9:00 to 12:00
- Students must be wearing their designated house colors (Teachers will notify students and have it in their diaries)
- Due to the large number of students taking part in the 2-day Sports day and to avoid the disruption of the school transportation, ALL students will be dismissed from school at12:30 on Wednesday 15th and Thursday 16th of Feb.
- For their safety all participating students must come back to the school premises with their class teachers and will be released from school at 12:30pm.
- All parents are welcome to come cheer their pupils at our parents designated area from9am.
- All parents should be in appropriate Sports footwear for the football field.
- Make sure your children have a big healthy breakfast before coming into school & prepare a healthy snack for them to eat before starting the games at school.
- Pack 2 bottles of water
- Be sure to apply sunscreen with a high SPF
- Each child MUST bring a hat/cap to wear at all times