|Year group||Term – 1||Term – 2||Term – 3||Annual Fees|
Make quick payment
Sibling Discount on Tuition Fee
|1st Child||2nd Child||3rd Child||4th Child|
Other Discounts on Tuition Fee
- All discounts are applicable on Tuition Fees only.
- Fees must be paid in accordance with the invoice on or before the term fee due date.
- Except for the Caution deposit, all the fees are non-refundable.
- Lumpsum Discount is applicable for those who pay all 3 Term Fees together prior to start school.
- If the parents would like to withdraw their child(ren) from Capital School, then, they should inform the Admission Team or Principal – in writing and should include the full details of their child(ren) and the reason for leaving.
- One full term’s notice should be given of any withdrawal and fees will be liable for this duration.
- If a parent informs the school Admission Team or Principal after start of the term, they are liable to pay the current full Term Tuition Fees in addition to the fees equating to one full term’s notice.
- The pupil will get a “Transfer Certificate“ only after clearing all their dues with the school.
- We required at least fifteen school working days to prepare the exit documents.
- In the event that all or part of the school is closed temporarily or permanently due to civil unrest, pandemic, or for any other reason, the school will not be liable to refund any fees or other monies it has received.